Monday, May 22, 2006

Day with a Difference - May 22, 2006


Today's Inspirational Quote:

The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.

Advice for Life --- Copyright © 2005 Valerie Lavoie

Let me sit down at your side,

Let me look into your eyes.
If I can see there's no pride
Let me give you this advice:

Nothing is that easy to get in life
And every bad thing happens twice.
In a world like today's you will survive
Only if you keep - on your face - a smile.

Thousands of things could make you cry
But you're strong enough to keep your head up high.
Here's a last thing no one can deny:
We are all just apprentices,
No one knows what it feels like
To live The Best Life...
So you better give it a try
Before time catches you up and makes you die!

Expand your knowledge base

My first is a number, my second another,
And each, I assure you, will rhyme with the other.
My first you will find is one-fifth of my second,
And truly my whole, a long period reckoned.
Yet my first and my second (nay, think not I cozen),
When added together, will make but two dozen.
How many am I? Scroll down for the answer....
















Four Score. (Score means a set of twenty members)

Have a memorable day and a great week ahead!
Priya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, Priya where were you? I didn't see you for the past two days. Thank you for the quote. I really missed it.