Sunday, May 14, 2006

Day with a Difference - May 15, 2006


Today's Inspirational Quote:

" When you are in trouble, never give up; the God is carving to find best of you."

I Choose to --- Copyright © 2005 Ignacio Handal


Today and every day is the best day of my life because:I choose to make the most of every second of every day.

I choose to be happy regardless of the circumstances.
I choose to go the extra mile to brighten the day of those around me.
I choose to see only the good in things & people, and avoid dwelling on the negatives.
I choose to fight for what's right, no matter the cost.
I choose to be healthy, and not give in to laziness.
I choose to expect victory and success; failure is not an option.
I choose to not let others negative ideas or opinions affect my choices.
I choose to be who I always envisioned my self to be!

I choose these things because, I am lucky enough to be able to choose, grateful enough to use the opportunity, and wise enough to know the difference between choosing and letting the world choose for me!

Expand your knowledge base

Fill in the blanks, such that the blanks marked (1) are the same word, and the blanks marked (2) are also the same word.

Tom has something wrong with his brain. After medical examination, the doctor told him: "Your brain has two parts: one is (1), and the other is (2). Your (1) brain has nothing (2), Your (2) brain has nothing (1).

Scroll down for the answer ...















1=left, 2=right

Have a memorable day!
Priya

No comments: