Thursday, May 04, 2006

Day with a Difference - May 04, 2006


Today's Inspirational Quote:

" Looking on the bright side doesn't make you blind to the problems around you but helps you to see them in a positive light." - Allen Steble

I am the owner of my body and mind - Partho Rakshit

When I say, "I am depressed", it can at best mean only my mind is depressed, though I am not. When you are angry, when you are depressed, simply say silently in your mind, "It is not me but only my mind is depressed or angry". The magic of such recitation will douse the anger and dilute the depression.


I am the owner of my body and mind; I love my body and mind. They are my truest ever friends right from the time I came to this earth and they will remain with me till I breathe my last breath. To reach within my body, I use my mind. I often ill-treat my body and mind. Yet, I am responsible for the state of health of my mind. When I trust my mind, my best friend and treat it well, when I provide it only with healthy food (positive thoughts), I know my mind will do wonders to keep my other friend, my body, in good health.

I have realized that humility unleashes the power within me that helps me tide over all difficulties of life with profound ease and a smile.

Expand your knowledge base

Fill in the blanks with four words, such that the first and the fourth are the same, while the second and the third are homonyms.

A jailer _ _, and a jeweler _ _. (Homonym: A word with the same sound or spelling as another but with a
different meaning.)
Scroll down for the answer....


































A jailer watches cells, and a jeweler sells watches.

Have a memorable day!
Priya

No comments: