Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day with a Difference - June 01, 2006


Today's Inspirational Quote:

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. - Samuel Butler

The Power of "PERHAPS" © by Anita Foley


Do you find that every time you think about making a change in your life you sabotage yourself by thinking it is unlikely that you'll be able to do it? Do all the negative, self-limiting thoughts come to the forefront and stop you in your tracks? You must learn to change these self-imposed limitations that are preventing you from reaching your potential. Then you can transform your life and achieve your dreams.

Use the word PERHAPS to change your negative beliefs to possibilities that invite ACTION and, ultimately, to positive beliefs and probabilities. "I CAN'T do math" can become "PERHAPS I can do math if I take some action" and then become "I CAN probably do math". Likewise, "I WON'T make money with an online business" becomes "PERHAPS I can make money with an online business if I start one and work at it" to "I CAN probably make money with an online business." Do you see how changing that one word will change the whole feeling of the belief?

Think about the potential outcome for your changed beliefs. Changing your negative beliefs is the first step in the transformation process that will really make a difference in your life. What are your possibilities?

Expand your knowledge base

I am fruit.
Usually orange, am I.
Most go for what's under my skin,
While others enjoy my skin.
What am I? Scroll down for the answer .......






















A pumpkin. (Yes, a pumpkin is a fruit.)

Have a memorable day!
Priya

No comments: