Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day with a Difference - March 28, 2006

Today's Inspirational Quote:

He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander. Aristotle

Ask Yourself - Jim Rohn

You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay?

Expand your knowledge base

Lateral Thinking Puzzle

A policeman was walking past a house. He heard somone cry, "Don't shoot me, John! Don't shoot!" There was one gunshot. The policeman entered the house and saw a lawyer, priest, and an engineer, gathered around a dead body. The priest was immediately arrested. How did the policeman know? Scroll down for the answer ...















Both the engineer and lawyer were female, the priest was male, so the policeman was fairly sure that he was the one referred to as "John"

Have a memorable day!
Priya

No comments: