Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day with a Difference - March 03, 2006

Today's Inspirational Quote:

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia


Four Things

Four things a man must learn to do
If he would make his life more true:
To think without confusion more clearly,
To love his fellow man sincerely,
To act from honest motives purely,
To trust in God and heaven securely.

Expand your knowledge base

Funny answering machine messages to sign off your week with a laughter:

If you are hearing this tape, then I'm not here now. Please leave your name, number, D.O.B, address, social security number, age, height, weight, how many children you have, what sex you are, your mother's maiden name, and the date and time when you called me. If you are still listening, then whatever you have to say must be very important. Please leave a message after the beep.

Hi, I'm a burglar and I was just about to steal Troy's answering machine. If you give me your name and number I'll... Uh, I'll post it on the fridge where he'll see it. Uh... By the way, where did you say you live?

Have a memorable day & a wonderful weekend!
Priya

No comments: