Monday, April 24, 2006

Day with a Difference - April 24, 2006

Today's Inspirational Quote:

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so his place will be proud of him. - Abraham Lincoln

The Crab and the Fox - Aesop's fable


A CRAB, forsaking the seashore, chose a neighboring green meadow as its feeding ground. A Fox came across him, and being very hungry ate him up. Just as he was on the point of being eaten, the Crab said, "I well deserve my fate, for what business had I on the land, when by my nature and habits I am only adapted for the sea?'

Contentment with our lot is an element of happiness.

Expand your knowledge base

Tony took Mona's textbook and hid it somewhere. When mona asked for the book, he gave a chit which read:

Loudrorhi!racuyenko

Can you find out where the book is? Scroll down for the answer ...
















Tony's message read, "Look under your chair!" Take one letter from each end of the line and rewrite to get the actual sentence.

Have a memorable day!
Priya

1 comment:

Amar said...

Hey, this is a nice thing to do.


I like the inspirational quote of Lincoln.Keep writing.