Friday, June 23, 2006

Day with a Difference - June 23, 2006


Today's Inspirational quote:

You may be on the right track, but if you just sit there you'll get run over. - Paul H. Dunn

It Takes Persistence to Reach a Goal (? Max Stein)


Keep trying is the rule that must be followedto become successful in anything.

Your success in anything is connected with action.Keep moving towards your goal. You'll make mistakes but don't quit.You may even have to hang on after others have let go.

Persistence means taking painsto overcome every obstacle,to do all that's necessary to reach your goal.

In the end, the only people who fail are those that do not try.All great achievement takes time

Expand your knowledge base

A clean joke to sign-off your week with laughter

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?"
She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

To my DWD friends - Today is a milestone in my career(?). I am leaving the company where i worked for over 6 years and begin yet another journey with my new company on monday. How does that relate to DWD? Actually its not, but just to keep you informed of an important move in my career. :-)

Have a memorable day and a fun-filled weekend!
Priya

No comments: