Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day with a Difference - June 13, 2006


Today's Inspirational Quote:

Tell me and I forget; show me and I remember; involve me and I understand.


This year i start - Christina Mireles

This year I start with Thanks
This year I start with true Happiness
This year I start by Letting Go of last year
This year I start by Appreciating, everything I have
This year I start by Giving my full effort in everything I do
This year I start by Accepting challenges as a lesson to be learned
This year I start with Understanding there is a purpose in my life to fulfill
This year I start with more Wisdom
This year I start with more Compassion
This year I start with more Understanding
This year I start in the passenger seat & This year I start with GOD in the drivers seat.

Expand your knowledge base

If you take a banana, a sheet of white paper, a red ball, and a few random things and put them all in a room where only red light could be seen. You can find the ball and the paper with no problem, but not the banana. Why?

Scroll down for the answer ...



































A banana reflects yellow light and the yellow light goes into your eye. Since there is no yellow light, the banana looked black. The red ball and the paper were easy to find because they both reflect red light and therefore would look red. You will be really confused because you might think the banana would still be yellow.

Have a memorable day!
Priya

No comments: