Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day with a Difference - Nov 28, 2006

Today's Inspirational Quote:

Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities. Aristotle

Count Your Blessings


I've never made a fortune,
and it's probably too late now.
But I don't worry about that much,
I'm happy anyhow.

And as I go along life's way,
I'm reaping better than I sowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer,
'Cause my cup has overflowed.

I remember times when things went wrong,
My faith wore somewhat thin.
But all at once the dark clouds broke,
and the sun peeped through again.

And may I never be too busy,
to help others bear their loads.
When I think of how many peoplein this world
have it worse than I do.
I realize just how blessed most of us really are.

Expand your knowledge base

Bob was having a big party. He decided on a technique to get lots of people to come. He invited his five closest friends and said that they could each invite 4 people.Each of those could invite 3.Each of those could invite 2.Each of those could invite 1.Overall, how many people did Bob invite to his party? Scroll down for the answer ...













Answer

Just 5.

Have a memorable day!
Priya

1 comment:

Saravanan said...

Hi,

Your site is wonderful with useful info. Good work carry on. I wanted to write mail to you but couldn't find mail id, so writing here